Optimize your web and mobile UX
Data Engineer - Scala€55k – €70k
We collect several billions of events per days, which represents hundreds of gigas of datas , 2,000 to 3,000 messages/seconds and 15% of new datas each month.
Your daily work will consist in:
• Designing efficient architectures to stock et analyze petabytes of data
• Implementing complex acquisition workflows and analyze data to bring out possibilities of jobs that haven’t been untapped yet.
• Participating to the implementation and the enrichment of datalakes based on Hadoop ecosystem
• Thinking of smart data format to serve the functionalities of the product, while minimizing the costs
• Developing tools to help data-scientists to work with available clusters
• Documenting your work, prove that it works and make it work better !
… by using some open source technos Elasticsearch, Akka, Kafka, Spark, Hadoop, etc.
Do you have excellent technical qualities?
With a minimum of 3 years of experience (up to 10 years), you master one or several back-end languages (Scala, Java, Python). You practice or have interest in functional programming and seek to develop your skills on Scala.
Kafka, Akka, Spark, Hadoop… You had the chance to discover or work on these big data technologies. Ideally, you have some experience on NoSQL data sets, more particularly ElasticSearch and you are interested in streaming. You would like to challenge yourself on distributed infrastructures in real time and data-intensive environment. You like to share your skills and take part into technical choices.
Why join ContentSquare’s Data Engineering team?
• If you are looking for a variety of cool projects, which revolutionize analytics and UX with big data
• If you are interested in contributing to open source projects as well as investing yourself on the tech scene by organizing meetups and presenting topics to conferences
• If you are looking for an environment where you’ll have the occasion to be a technical referent on your areas of expertise, while taking responsibilities on strategical corporate axes
• If you share our “quality focused” vision : code reviews, sprint for the quality of the code, coverage of unit and functional tests.
Then, join us at ContentSquare and be a part of this awesome adventure, with tech teams that are as passionate as you are, who cultivate knowledge sharing and team cohesion. Through Hackathons, Cross teams Innovation Days, we are committed to experiment/create tomorrow’s user experience.
You’ll also find : the possibility to choose your PC/Mac, flexible working hours, remote days, basketball, handball, yoga, and many other sports teams, afterworks with beers provided every Fridays, monthly parties…and a very nice team !
Contentsquare at a glance
Contentsquare focuses on Internet, SaaS, E-Commerce, Advertising, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in New York, London, Paris, Munich, and Ramat Gan. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Contentsquare has raised $20M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2016.