Optimize your web and mobile UX
Events Marketing InternshipNo salary
Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from ~300 to 700 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 6 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
We’re looking for an ambitious Events Marketing Intern (german native speaker, 6 months, full-time, start date: asap) to join our growing team in our central Munich office. We’re seeking someone with enviable organisational skills, ideally some initial experience in virtual event management, email marketing and/or marketing automation.
You’re interested in the technology industry and looking to start your career in a dynamic, innovative and fun environment? Then this is your place to be!
As a member of the DACH team in Munich you’ll support us in delivering our (virtual & on-site) events - both third party and owned.
- Support the delivery of Contentsquare’s (virtual) events from concept to completion
- Set up landing pages & e-mail templates for webinars, virtual events & conferences, trade shows (in person once COVID allows for them to happen again)
- Oversee and keep the marketing database (heart & soul of our activities) up to date
- Coordinate email marketing, social strategy, follow-up and nurturing-campaigns
- Onsite-events: research and make proposals on venues, suppliers, entertainment etc
- BA/BSc or equivalent working experience
- German native speaker, fluent in English
- First experience of running and managing (virtual) events is a plus Salesforce & Hubspot/marketing automation skills are a huge plus
- Communicative personality who enjoys taking on new challenges and achieving great things as a team
- Highly personable, and confident interacting in-person as well as over the phone
- Enjoys (email) copywriting and delivering compelling supporting collateral
- Enjoys working in a dynamic start-up culture, contributing new and creative ideas
As well as the opportunity to have a tangible impact on the success of the global business here’s what else we offer:
- A creative and collaborative team
- A brand new office with a garden in the heart of Munich
- A sociable office with a monthly happiness budget with regular socials
- An office fully-stocked with coffee, fruit and snacks and drinks
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
- If you’re a fan of table soccer, after-work beers and barbecues with the team, Asia-Monday, Pizza-Tuesday, Wicked Wednesday (trying something new for lunch every week) and flexible working, then you’ll fit right in
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Trips to our global offices for onboarding, the Hackathon, and our annual worldwide kickoff trip (currently virtual)
- Competitive Parental leave policy
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many more benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing US team culture, including a Culture Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Contentsquare at a glance
Contentsquare focuses on Internet, SaaS, E-Commerce, Advertising, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in New York, London, Paris, Munich, and Ramat Gan. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Contentsquare has raised $20M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2016.