Optimize your web and mobile UX
Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from ~300 to 700 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 6 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
About the opportunity:
The Contentsquare Legal Team in the U.S. is looking for a Paralegal/Contract Specialist to join the team! We are looking for a candidate with law firm and/or in-house corporate experience with contract management expertise. This role will focus on triaging contract workflow and managing the signature process, as well as providing contract support to all internal departments to ensure all contracts are addressed and managed through the process in a timely manner. It is critical he/she can identify areas of improvement to optimize efficiency during the contract process and other legal processes. Additionally, this role will provide support on corporate matters (IP portfolio, insurance, state registrations, etc.) and ad-hoc projects, as needed.
This role will report to the Legal Counsel for North America and will provide support to the global Legal Team, which includes the Chief Legal Officer and Global Director, Privacy & Compliance. Also, we are looking for someone who enjoys and excels in a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving as our organization goes through hyper growth!
What you'll be doing
- Assist Legal Team with the review and triage of contracts, lead internal cross-departmental contract processes, and ensure contracts include the required terms and conditions. General types of documentation would include Non-Disclosure Agreements, Order Forms, MSAs, RFPs.
- Manage the contract lifecycle from initial approvals through renewals and/or termination. Ensure organization within our contract management system, which includes uploading and organizing signed contracts, tagging contracts with appropriate data identifiers, generating documents, etc.
- Manage corporate matters (e.g. state registrations, insurance, customer payment disposition, IP portfolio, etc.) and assist with legal research.
- Support Legal Team with global due diligence, privacy, and compliance efforts, as needed.
- Provide general support to the Legal Team and assist with ad-hoc tasks and special projects.
- Work cross-functionally with other operations teams (People Ops, Marketing, Finance, IT/Security, etc.)
Who we are looking for:
- Completion of an ABA-approved paralegal program, or equivalent professional experience as a paralegal or in contract administration.
- 3-4 years of experience working as a paralegal/contract administrator in the technology industry is strongly preferred. Open to other industries.
- Experience with contract management systems
- Deep experience drafting, redlining, and negotiating commercial contracts, including but not limited to NDAs, SOWs, and MSAs.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to handle multiple tasks while working independently, and able to prioritize and manage various deadlines in a fast-paced working environment.
- Excellent communication and organization abilities, ability to work collaboratively on cross-functional teams.
- Strong research and report-generating skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of the legal requirements involved in specific contracts.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to notice errors - proactive in correcting them.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Trips to our global offices for onboarding, the Hackathon, and our annual worldwide kickoff trip (currently virtual)
- Competitive Parental leave policy
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many more benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing US team culture, including a Culture Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Contentsquare at a glance
Contentsquare focuses on Internet, SaaS, E-Commerce, Advertising, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in New York, London, Paris, Munich, and Ramat Gan. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Contentsquare has raised $20M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2016.