Creative Studio and User Acquisition For Facebook And Google Social Advertising
After Effects/Animator - 100% Remote
Only candidates with a reel will be considered. Here is our reel: https://vimeo.com/382440604
About Consumer Acquisition:
Founded in 2013, Consumer Acquisition is a technology-enabled marketing services company that has managed over $3 billion in creative and social ad spend for the world’s largest mobile games, apps and performance advertisers. We provide a creative studio, user acquisition services, and self-service tools for Facebook, Google and Apple social advertisers. We’ve worked with Disney, Zynga, King, Rovio, Nickelodeon, MLB, NBA, Roblox, Supercell, Yelp, Ford, Sega, Sun Basket, Next Door, Lion Studios, Glu Mobile, Jam City,Wooga, Playrix, Mobilityware, Tubi, Blue Apron, Bills.com and many others.
Consumer Acquisition is an environment for creative talent that is flexible (we are a 100% remote workforce and always have been), offers variety in the creative work (no more working on the same creative project week after week), an opportunity to learn from the best and brightest minds in the creative space (Hollywood-trained creative talent), and the ability to work on some of the most innovative and creative brands in the world. Based on 3rd party research, our employee engagement outperforms the creative industry average by a wide margin. Come join our team!
Consumer Acquisition is seeking a talented After Effects Artist to join our global creative team. We're looking for a visual storyteller. Someone who can convey emotion through illustration and has a passion for bringing images to life through motion. As a candidate, you will be a motivated and energetic artist who has proven ability to weave compelling story narrative into every creative asset you make. Your work adheres to the Disney 12 principles of animation, and you work collaboratively and effectively as part of a diverse, global and remote team. For examples of our work, you can access our reel here: https://vimeo.com/382440604
In this role, you will be a self-starter and responsible for translating creative briefs and incorporating client and 3rd party creative assets into compelling :15-:30 second stories and animation that make social media users stop scrolling, engage and convert into users for our global clients. You will have a growth mindset and will be excited by the concept of continuous learning and feedback from our talented team of creative directors.
You will have proven experience, expertise in relevant software, and a reel that showcases your talent, storytelling and attention to detail.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- A high level of expertise of Adobe After Effects is necessary
- Deep understanding and proven ability to execute the Disney 12 principles of animation
- Character animation experience desired
- Strong understanding of design principles: typography, color theory, design and infographics
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere
- Proven ability to work independently
- Ability to work on multiple jobs concurrently
- The ability to do design work and character design is a plus
- The ability to rig characters in After Effects is a plus
- Knowledge of Spine 2D skeletal animation is a plus
- Knowledge of 3D software Maya or Cinema4D is a plus
- Ability to work within agile task management systems such as Trello, Asana
- Functional knowledge/expectation to learn AdRules (Proprietary software for task management and creative approvals)
Compensation & Benefits
- Highly competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits & 401K for US employees
- We have been fully remote for 7 years!
- Vacation and sick time
- Not eligible for visa sponsorship
ConsumerAcquisition.com at a glance
ConsumerAcquisition.com focuses on Mobile Advertising and Online Video Advertising. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, San Francisco, Austin, and Chicago. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.