A marketing technology agency specializing in paid digital media
Data Engineer$70k – $100k • 0.01% – 0.5%
We are a startup that is growing at a lightning-fast pace, and are looking for developers that want to work in a passionate team environment, are eager to learn, and enjoy solving technical problems. This is a mid-level position requiring at least 2 years of professional experience. You will be working with an experienced technology savvy team, so candidates who are eager to learn and enhance their technical knowledge and analysis skills will fit in perfectly.
- Scripting languages such as Python, specifically with Pandas and Numpy
- Data notebooks such as Jupyter
- Business Insights platforms such as Tableau, PowerBI, and Looker
- Databases such as Redshift, Snowflake, BigQuery, Azure Data Warehouse, and Azure Data Lake
- Collaborate with product teams, data analysts and data scientists to design and build data-forward solutions
- Create and optimize our data pipeline architecture
- Design, implement and maintain our ETL processes
- Recommend new solutions and process to develop and enhance our existing portfolio
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Minimum of 2 years of previous professional experience in a development or data science role with the above technologies.
- Very experienced writing SQL
- Comfortable writing, debugging and maintaining Python scripts
- Knowledge and experience of databases, and modeling data
- Excellent communication skills, eager to work with a team and collaborate
Constellation Agency at a glance
Constellation Agency focuses on Advertising, Automotive, Social Media Marketing, Technology, and Digital Marketing. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.constellationagency.com