A marketing technology agency specializing in paid digital media
Quality Assurance Analyst$60k – $90k • 0.0% – 0.2%
This is an entry-level position up to 2 years of experience. You will be working with an experienced technology savvy team, so candidates who are eager to learn and enhance their management and technical skills will fit in perfectly.
- Understand complex workflows and be able to identify problems
- Investigate and recreate reported defects
- Work with other engineers to troubleshoot and resolve coding and performance issues
- Track and document all testing defects and resolutions
- Devise and implement test strategies that adequately assess all software aspects
- Participate in the design and development for test automation and support
- Strong root-cause analysis skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Technical background with knack for finding and debugging issues
- Familiarity with desktop and mobile device configurations and web browsers
- Familiar with digital advertising on social networks such as Facebook, Google, etc.
- Prior knowledge of issue tracking systems such as Jira, Trello, etc.
- Previous experience in software development, quality assurance, or other related fields
- Prior experience working with Selenium automation tools
Constellation Agency at a glance
Constellation Agency focuses on Advertising, Automotive, Social Media Marketing, Technology, and Digital Marketing. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.constellationagency.com