CRM and workflow tool for Libraries
Senior Laravel Developer$10k – $75k
This Developer Job is not for everyone. You will get a ton of responsibility, the opportunity to affect the direction of the software and code, full flexibility of working hours and where to work from (remotely or from our office in Copenhagen), and a guarantee to learn and grow as a developer.
Interested? If so you will be building software for libraries and universities including Stanford, Yale, UPenn, the United Nations and many other high profile institutions.
At this point we have more customers and projects than we have time, so we are looking for an experienced Laravel developer who can join the team and help us grow even more by improving our different applications.
ConsortiaManager is a CRM tool with built-in workflow solutions and business insights for libraries. Our objective is to help libraries and universities across the world make better purchasing decisions and to save time doing so; resulting in improved processes and savings on the bottom-line. The system is currently handling more than €750 million of purchases every year. Our core users work with the system for several hours each day; so every detail and every improvement counts.
As datasets and the need for data exchange grows, the integration of our own products and external data-sources is becoming increasingly important. Your main responsibility will be to design and develop the infrastructure, to allow integration between these systems, with fast response times, even for large datasets. You will be given full responsibility for the part of our backend, which will tie the systems together. You will, of course, work closely with the product developers, who will also support you in the understanding of the existing products and the requirements. Due to the responsibility of the position, the right candidate needs a high degree of independent drive and initiative.
A candidate that we will consider must have…
● Minimum 2-3 years’ experience working with Laravel
● Experience with organizing large databases and indexing
● Experience with communication between systems (APIs, Pub/Sub or similar)
● Experience working in teams and using Git (or another version control system)
● A degree in Computer Science or other relevant formal education
A candidate that we will consider might have…
● Experience in writing and maintaining tests
● Experience in deploying and maintaining web applications on AWS
● Understanding and experience with adhering to the SOLID principles
A candidate that we will consider must ...
● Be fluent in speaking, reading & writing English
● Take pride in the work they do
● Have experience working in teams
● Be self-driven and motivated
● Be willing to learn and adjust as tasks and requirements change
● Danish is not required and remote work is an option. If remotely, we prefer in a time zone in or close to Europe.
● Competitive salary
● 25 days of annual paid vacation
● Great office at Lergravsvej in Copenhagen close to public transportation and free parking
● Company paid lunch
● Possibility to work remotely
● Team activities and social events
ConsortiaManager is a bootstrapped company started in 2014 in Copenhagen Denmark. Now almost six years later, we serve more than 3,500 libraries around the world and are in the unique situation to never have lost a customer. We have a great team of seven people working either from the Copenhagen office or remotely.