Digital Nursing Marketplace
Customer Success Specialist (USA Based Only)
At connectRN, we’re on a mission to deliver nurses a better way to work. Using our disruptive technology, our community of nurses can design their own schedules and work where they want, when they want. Our facility partners rely on us for on-demand access to reliable clinicians and a platform they can trust.
We are looking for an empathetic communicator to respond to inquiries from our nurses and facilities. The Customer Success Specialist will interact with our customers by phone and email to ensure the highest quality experience when connecting with us. This position is remotely based from the United States and we cannot provide visa sponsorship. Please note that we are unable to hire applicants based in NY and CA at this time.
- Work in a fast-paced environment providing exceptional customer service while acting as the face of connectRN to Facilities and Nurses
- Coordinate increased or decreased scheduling needs with Facilities and Nurses in a timely and professional manner
- Serve as a point of escalation and advanced support
- De-escalate critical client situations that arise
- Assist with the needs/requests from other Departments regarding assigned Region
- Assist with the development, implementation, and improvements of all scheduling activities and operations in coordination with company growth
- Complete all system documentation accurately and timely
- Participate in company meetings as needed
- 1-3 years of experience in a Customer Service or Technical Support position
- Willingness to go above and beyond to solve issues
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Strong interpersonal relations and communication skills (both written & verbal)
- High attention to detail and organization
- Strong computer skills, experience using GSuite, Excel, Word, and Internet based systems (Salesforce experience preferred)
- Ability to work some holidays (paid 1.5x)
- 100% Employer Sponsored Health Benefits Package including Health, Dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D
- Ability to work from home (if you’d like to join us at the office we’re in Waltham, MA!)
- Up to 3 weeks accrued PTO
Compensation: $18.50/hr starting rate with opportunity to increase with strong performance
100% health, dental & life insurance coverage is offered to all exempt employees, their partners, and their dependents.
We've got a fully stocked kitchen with all of the snacks, flavored seltzer, beer and cold brew your heart could ever desire.
There's also a free gym on site to get your sweat on.
Life happens. We offer an open time off policy and remote flexibility so you can get your tasks done where & when it works best for your lifestyle.
We believe in providing flexible work. Every day we are improving the care patients receive by making nurses happier and increasing staffing efficiency.
connectRN at a glance
connectRN focuses on Mobile, Healthcare, Medical, Health Care Information Technology, and Hospitals. Their company has offices in Boston, Baltimore, and Waltham. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, connectRN has raised $11.627M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2018.