Digital Referral Engine for Healthcare Professionals
Product Design Director$75k – $100k • 0.0% – 1.0%
What we're looking for:
We are on the hunt for a Product Designer and Front-end Developer with at least 10 years of experience and proven skills in making beautiful digital things. You’re a multi-disciplinary creative and should be able to bring to the table a range of different skill sets. Primarily, were looking for someone who loves designing exceptional products, asks the right kinds of questions, and has the ability to see a project through from start to finish, from an initial planning phase, through to responsive mock-ups, to actual implementation in code. As a member of our Creative team, you’ll work closely with a variety of people across our company, from Account Managers to backend developers, to other members of the design team to create compelling solutions for our client’s challenges. You’re the type of person that is proud of their work, convincing in selling it to clients, and hungry for collaboration internally to produce the best outcome possible.
Must have qualities:
- 10+ years of digital and design experiences.
- Ability to do UX / UI / Product Design.
- Proven UX Engineer who loves to be part of the Front-End Development process.
- Ability to take a brief / idea and do all stages involved to produce a fully functional, optimized working website.
- Start-up experience as Co-Founder / Founder in Agency or management experience in a similar environment.
- Extensive experience presenting to and collaborating with the team / clients while also having the courage to debate design rationale.
- 5+ years of experience managing and scaling design teams.
- 5+ years of experience with crafting hand-written code in HTML, CSS, JS.
- 2+ years experience in React / Redux (And keeping up to date)
- 5+ years of project management experience to produce digital solutions.
- Strong portfolio illustrating modern designs skills.
- Define the user experience of digital products and online applications by developing user interface wireframes, page flow/task flow designs, navigation and information architecture that engage the end-user.
- Experience building Dashboards and distilling complex information into easily digestible information.
- 5+ years of experience building Wordpress themes and plugins from scratch.
- You’ve got a wealth of knowledge with all kinds of design tools, but are an expert with all things using Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe (XD, PS, AI)
Thanks for taking the time to check out this opportunity! Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive we are not able to contact everyone who applies. Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful. However, all applications are stored in our talent database and will be considered for future opportunities.
Connect the Doc at a glance
Connect the Doc focuses on SaaS, Healthcare, Health Care Information Technology, and Health and Wellness. Their company has offices in Vancouver. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://getconnectthedoc.com