Confirm is FICO for employee performance
Founding Full Stack Engineer$100k – $150k • 1.0% – 5.0%
We recently closed our seed fundraising round, so we are looking for a founding engineer to join our small team here at Confirm!
We believe in the power and dignity of meaningful work. In a world where Confirm wins, every working person is matched with their perfect role. Right now, we're focused on transforming the process by which people are hired today into a process that's cheaper, faster, and has less bias.
Our team is small, so beyond the skills you might expect for this role, we are also looking for someone high-EQ who is able to talk to customers and also has great product instincts in development the roadmap.
Before applying, we ask that you fill out a profile on Confirmhr.com to try our product!
🙌 Who you are
• You are passionate about rethinking the talent acquisition space and feel that the current way of hiring is broken!
• You like working with smart people to solve hard problems. You're interested in how tech can change behavior, especially for such a nuanced, complex challenge.
• You are a builder and self-starter. You are comfortable with a startup environment — if you don't know the answer, you figure it out and can course-correct.
• You are excited about impact. As an early-stage, mission-driven startup, you have a unique opportunity to have lasting impact on both our company and the problem.
💼 The role
You will be the founding full-stack engineer to own and lead development with David (our co-founder) on our product. Your core responsibilities include building core product features and maintaining our codebase. You will take full ownership over engineering problems, and work across many disciplines of the business, and be comfortable working directly with customers and users. This is a unique engineering role that exposes you to actively test our direct hypothesis of the business.
Our stack is largely microservice oriented, deployed on AWS. We are a Django backend, with React as our front-end.
✅ What we need (requirements):
- Front-end experience with a framework, preferably React
- Experience shipping and deploying code in a production product
💯 Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Early stage startups, either founding one yourself or working closely with founding teams
- Diversity and inclusion work, maybe as a member or lead of an employee resource group, D&I committee or industry group
- The HR tech space or working with HRIS integrations/APIs like Greenhouse, Lever, or Workday
- Building or managing content management systems, data visualization tools or scheduling systems
- GDPR compliance and working with personally identifiable information (PII)
🦄 We are actively committed to building a team with diverse backgrounds, skills and perspectives and strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Diversity and inclusion is baked into our core values and mission. We strive to build not just a diverse company but also an inclusive culture where everyone feels a sense of belonging, safety and equity