Bringing trust and transparency to wholesale cannabis
Director of Product Growth$130k – $150k • 0.1% – 0.3%
Growth @ Confident Cannabis
• We’re shaping the cannabis industry to be efficient, honest, and reliable by creating the software infrastructure necessary to both test and trade within it.
• Our Growth Operations Team sits on the front lines of customer engagement and product exploration. We architect and conduct and analyze the experiments which will inform feature design and productization of new opportunities.
• We have a data driven culture, we just data to help us make decisions, and to improve the user experience of our platform
• Between our two core products (Lab Testing and Wholesale), we support every key stakeholder in the supply chain: laboratories, growers, processors, distributors, and retailers. Working at Confident Cannabis presents unique and engaging growth challenges as we endeavor to build foundational B2B infrastructure for an explosive, complex industry.
Who You Are
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing, growth, product management, or a similar function.
- Technical knowledge of tracking, tooling, experiment design and implementation.
- Already built a growth team from the ground up; have a playbook.
- Deep product sense & self-starter with an eye for detail.
- Proficiency in collecting, synthesizing and incorporating user-feedback and mapping it to the overall product vision and roadmap.
- Excellent analytical, campaign execution, and project management skills.
- Experience designing and executing high-growth experiments, with the ability to take on measured risks and scale successful programs.
- This is not an engineering role but technical capabilities are a plus in particular SQL, python and working with APIs and JSON data.
- Familiarity with common data and web-app related growth tools including Periscope and Snowflake considered a plus
What You'll Do
- Be chiefly responsible for designing and conducting data-driven growth hacking experiments quickly and iteratively to help inform Leadership’s strategic product decisions and drive our Company’s top-level KPIs.
- Maintain a data-driven approach through continual experimentation and optimization, driving results across the entire lifecycle of the funnel.
- Research and evaluate growth opportunities, prioritize most impactful projects, and evaluate engineering and data science technical requirements for projects.
- Use our various data streams and analytics tools to design and measure our product and growth experiments.
- Work closely with our product, data, and engineering teams to build the tools required to conduct and measure experiments.
- Work closely with our sales, marketing, and client success teams to identify potential experiments to run and implement experiments.
- Build and execute on a hiring and growth plan for the team.
- Project our company’s culture and values and holds our team accountable to those values every day.
- Represent the company at certain industry trade shows and marketing events.
Health, dental, vision
When employees don’t feel healthy, they aren't as happy. Don’t stress out about your coverage, focus on making an impact.
New parents fear not! We grant our employees parental leave regardless of gender.
Lots of paid vacation
We grant paid time off for more than just regular vacation days. Every federal holiday is paid time off (except Columbus day, but we celebrate 420) including the last week of the year.
Not everyone is productive at the same time of day. Our team members enjoy the freedom of choosing their work hours to maximize effectiveness.
Confident Cannabis at a glance
Confident Cannabis focuses on SaaS, Information Technology, E-Commerce, Analytics, and Marketplaces. Their company has offices in Palo Alto. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Confident Cannabis has raised $18.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.