Automating and Optimizing Cloud Desktops and Apps in Microsoft Azure
.Net Full-Stack Software Engineer - Senior Level$110k – $150k
Are you interested in innovation and working with the latest cloud technologies? We are looking for talented engineers to help drive product development and deliver Microsoft Azure expertise to customers so they can build and manage cloud solutions faster, smarter, and more cost-efficiently. From our multi-tenant cloud management platform, MyCloudIT, customers can streamline deployments and optimize cloud infrastructure with real-time cost, security, and performance recommendations.
Our end goal is to help businesses streamline cloud deployment and management to increase efficiency, productivity, and profitability. The opportunity for you is to be a part of the evolution of the MyCloudIT platform as we empower every business to take advantage of the cost and performance benefits of delivering IT in the cloud.
What would your typical day look like? Spend 80% of your time designing and coding and 20% testing, learning, and innovating. If you enjoy breaking things apart and figuring out how they work, are excited about the next technology release, and like to “hack” something just to figure how it works, this could be the job for you.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider 4 years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• Minimum of 6+ years of development experience in C#, .NET Core, Angular, Azure Cloud technologies.
• An entrepreneurial spirit, able to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, investor-backed start-up environment
• Development experience with Azure SQL Server, Entity Framework Core, Azure Functions, Cosmos DB, Azure Resource Manager, Web API
• Strong PowerShell and Micro Services experience
• Experience with Automation/Configuration management
• Strong Azure/Continuous Integration & Development knowledge
• Immediate access to healthcare, dental, and vision.
• Option to participate in the company’s 401K matching plan.
• Continuous learning opportunities of new technology through Pluralsight and weekly team technology knowledge share sessions.
• Sponsorship is available for the right candidate.