Data Science Intern€10k – €40k • No equity
The world is powered by semiconductors.
At conductiv.ai, we are enabling Zero-Iteration Manufacturing for semiconductor and other precision manufacturing industries. Our pilot product uses artificial intelligence to solve the biggest problem these industries face today - the unpredictability of production processes.
In this research-focused internship role, you will be designing and executing experiments, as well as deploying promising ideas quickly, in areas of machine learning, data mining, optimization, and neural networks.
• Currently enrolled in a Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
• Experience (classroom/work) with data science, machine learning and optimization techniques
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented and result-driven mindset
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
• Experience with semiconductor physics and fabrication techniques
If revolutionizing the semiconductor industry with us sounds like an exciting opportunity, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org