Machine Learning Engineer€50k – €100k • 1.0% – 5.0%
The world is powered by semiconductors.
At conductiv.ai, we are enabling Zero-Iteration Manufacturing for semiconductor and other precision manufacturing industries. Our pilot product is designed to solve the biggest problem currently facing these industries - unpredictability of production processes.
As our first Data Scientist, you will lead the charge on building our machine learning architecture and driving insights that lead to product improvements.
• Develop and productionize state-of-the-art predictive and optimization models to solve real-world challenges using massive industrial IoT data
• Design and test automated machine learning methodologies
• Develop processes and pipelines to monitor and analyze model performance on multiple datasets
You should have:
• PhD in a relevant quantitative field or 3+ years of industry experience as a Data Scientist or equivalent position
• Solid knowledge of Python and its Data Science toolkit
• Practical experience with common classical machine learning algorithms and neural networks
• Strong knowledge of statistics and experimental design
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented and result-driven mindset
• Great communication and collaboration skills
Ideally you would have:
• Experience with generative models such as VAE or GAN
• Experience with optimization algorithms
• Experience incorporating simulations and expert knowledge into data-driven models
• Experience with manufacturing process control
If revolutionizing the semiconductor industry with us sounds like an exciting opportunity, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org