We enable digital transformation in organisations that deliver social good
Technical Support Agent£22k – £31k
A big hello from the team at Compucorp!
As a technical support agent in Compucorp, you’ll be at the coalface resolving technical and customer support issues, configuring websites and CRM systems, providing immediate technical assistance and managing client relationships.
You don’t need to be an AWS or Drupal guru to be a great candidate for this role. With your passion for outstanding customer service and willingness to learn new things, Compucorp will provide the necessary training on our products and services.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of customer reported issues and managing problems through to resolution.
- Coordination of the development team to ensure regular system updates.
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues.
- Following company procedures for proper escalation of reported issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Prioritise and manage several open issues at one time.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Maintain relationships with clients.
What we value in a candidate for this role:
- You have excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- You have excellent written and spoken English
- You enjoy the challenge of systematically analysing issues and debugging problems
- You are as confident as an individual contributor as being a member of a team
- You have real client empathy, a passion for technology and a readiness to learn.
- You seek to learn from others as well as share your knowledge and experience.
Desirable experience and skills:
- Demonstrable experience in a software company helpdesk related role (or other software technical role).
- Operational experience with CRM and/or ERP systems.
- Experience with AWS administration.
- Experience with Drupal site administration.
- Operational experience with MySQL and PHP based products.
- Experience with Git.
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field or equivalent experience.
Location: Office based - London, Shoreditch
Application start date: 2nd April 2020
Application closing date 3rd May 2020
If you think you've seen the role for you and can make a big difference to our team, then send us through a CV with a short covering letter telling us a little about yourself using the link below: