Discover home trends in your market
Senior Product Marketing Manager - Marketing Center
Compass is building the first modern end-to-end real estate platform by integrating agents, buyers and sellers through technology. Before Compass, no one has achieved the blend of the Natural Intelligence that hundreds of thousands of enterprising real estate agents bring to this market, with the Artificial Intelligence that cloud, mobile and AI technologies enable.
As one of the fastest growing technology companies of our generation, in an industry larger than any other, we have an opportunity and obligation to build a world-class engineering team and the operating platform that will transform the real estate industry. In 2019 we tripled the size of our Product & Engineering team, and are searching for creative and inspiring colleagues at all levels of the engineering organization to join us as we continue to expand in 2020.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager at Compass, you will own the Compass product marketing strategy for our Marketing Center tool. You will fully own the success of Marketing Center through inbound and outbound strategy execution in collaboration with a variety of stakeholders within the company. You will work closely with the Compass marketing, media, production, and product leadership teams to ensure that resource investments are driving adoption and impact for agents. You will be responsible for the successful launch and adoption of the full suite of features within Marketing Center - email, digital ads, social, print, etc. while maintaining the overall health of the product.
At Compass You Will:
- Lead the conception and design of go-to-market (GTM) strategies and adoption campaigns that drive engagement with Marketing Center
- Execute comprehensive market, customer, and competitive research to provide a clear view of the market landscape - using both quantitative and qualitative inputs
- Partner with the Product Management team to identify and prioritize new/improved products & features based on research and customer feedback
- Partner with our regional operations teams to develop and execute awareness, adoption, and education programs that drive product and agent success.
- Work with Design, Marketing, and UX teams to create compelling marketing collateral that drives awareness and engagement with Marketing Center
- Define the success criteria and measure the impact of all Product Marketing efforts against stated business goals
- This role reports directly to the Director of Product Marketing and is based in NYC
What We Look For:
- 5-7 years experience in a similar role, preferably at a B2B or B2B2C Saas or Ad Tech company
- Working knowledge of digital, social, print, OOH advertising
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience. Advanced degree in a quantitative field or an MBA preferred
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a willingness to operate at both highly strategic levels - to define customer problems / marketing / positioning of our products - and also at very tactical levels, such as launching a product to our internal agents or to consumers in close collaboration with multiple business functions
- A proven track record of planning and executing go-to-market plans that translate into measurable adoption results
- Outstanding communication skills - written and verbal - with the ability to tailor messaging strategy for different audiences at every level
- Outstanding organizational, project management, people and communication skills, including strong writing abilities and proven experience communicating key value messages to a variety of audiences both internal and external to Compass
- Ability to prioritize, problem solve, multitask, and work independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- Extensive experience with direct marketing and marketing automation including A/B testing, customer segmentation and analytics as well as strong proficiency with technology tools that support such marketing efforts
- Strong proficiency in sourcing and analyzing the data needed to make effective marketing campaign decisions as well as a high comfort level in operating with and making decisions with partial information
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.