Discover home trends in your market
Compass is streamlining the home buying and selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology and personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
At Compass, we have nearly 15,000 of the country’s top real estate agents who work with clients to help them buy, sell and rent homes. Compass is a Series G venture-backed company that raised over $1.5 billion in venture funds, and have grown to over 2,500 employees in the last 2 years.
As a Transaction Coordinator you will work on the the Contracts to Close team that oversees all administrative details throughout the contract process, freeing agents to focus on building client relationships and advancing their business. This person will sit in our Ardmore office and will mainly support the Main Line agents. Our Transaction team members are typically licensed real estate agents who serve as the first point of contact for all parties involved, ensuring a smooth path to settlement. From document preparation to deadline tracking to requesting online testimonials, your goal is to make life easier for agents and clients every step of the way. You will also work hand in hand with local lenders and title companies, bringing extensive experience and strong industry contacts to each and every contract you process.
At Compass You Will:
- Document tracking for large volume of real estate transactions
- Ensure real estate contracts are processed properly and in a timely matter, with a focus on the details
- Managing and tracking contract deadlines to ensure all timelines are met
- Responsible for ensuring agents are paid accurate commissions with a short turn-around time
- Ability to digest detailed contracts and make informed decisions based on content
What We're Looking For:
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- 2+ years of real estate transaction experience in Pennsylvania
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Real estate license a plus
- Customer service oriented personality
- Impeccable attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Prior contract processing experience
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community of different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Compass at a glance
Compass focuses on Mobile, Real Estate, Local, and Curated Web. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, Chicago, Seattle, and Washington DC. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Compass has raised $748M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2017 at a valuation of $2.2B.