Discover home trends in your market
Agent Finance Customer Support Specialist - New York City
Compass, headquartered in NYC, is building the most advanced real estate technology in the world. Founded in 2012, Compass currently operates in 17 markets across the country with over 8,000 real estate agents nationwide. With support from top investors such as Softbank, Fidelity, Wellington, and IVP, Compass is experiencing hyper-growth and helping everyone find their place in the world.
We are looking for an excellent Agent Finance Customer Support Specialist to join our rapidly growing team. Positioned at our New York City office, you will assist in managing the HelpScout queue and fielding inquiries appropriately. You will also assist in handling Level 1 support and delegating to Commissions Specialists and Non-Comm teams when necessary.
At Compass You Will
- Evaluate and facilitate the processing of new Compass Concierge project requests
- Identify and analyze trends amongst Compass Concierge projects, to help advise senior management on the status of the program
- Appropriately react and resolve agent requests with a sense of urgency, soliciting feedback with an eye towards improving the agent’s experience
- Focus on keeping response time to a minimum in the queue
- Develop relationships with agents in order to better assist them in their requests
- Collaborate with team members to improve the operational systems, processes and policies within the Non-Commission division of Operational Finance
- Take on tasks to ensure your team achieves key SLA and KPI metrics
- Assist with additional ad hoc requests and projects for the department
What We’re Looking For
- One to three (1-3) years of relevant experience in Customer Support and/or Finance
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must be comfortable, and excel in, client-facing communication
- Proficient in Excel and Google Suite; Experience with NetSuite preferred
- Proactive individual with proclivity for process improvement
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to maintain focus under tight deadlines
- Team player with a collaborative spirit, cooperative attitude, and ability to work across multiple departments
- Experience in real estate industry a plus
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with an emphasis on meeting deadlines and addressing urgent situations
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.