Discover home trends in your market
Senior Product Manager - Mobile
Compass is building the first modern end-to-end real estate platform by integrating agents, buyers and sellers through technology. Before Compass, no one has achieved the blend of the Natural Intelligence that hundreds of thousands of enterprising real estate agents bring to this market, with the Artificial Intelligence that cloud, mobile and AI technologies enable.
As one of the fastest growing technology companies of our generation, in an industry larger than any other, we have an opportunity and obligation to build a world-class engineering team and the operating platform that will transform the real estate industry. In 2019 we tripled the size of our Product & Engineering team, and are searching for creative and inspiring colleagues at all levels of the engineering organization to join us as we continue to expand in 2020.
As a Senior Product Manager working on Mobile you will drive a cohesive experience on our iOS and Android apps and create mobile specific workflows and features.. You will work with designers and engineers to implement those features as well as other feature teams to drive mobile excellence.
*At Compass You Will: *
- Craft short term and long term mobile product vision that delights users and inspires dev teams.
- Develop mobile first workflows and features that solve problems for agents and consumers.
- Prioritize and allocate resources against a variety of projects touching many product and business teams across Compass
- Work in close collaboration with marketing, engineering and design partners
- 5+ years of mobile management experience
- Demonstrated track record of successfully driving mobile results
- Proven ability to bring simplicity and measurable results to complex, ambiguous situations
- Excellent communication skills, detail oriented and demonstrated ability to follow through on several complex projects simultaneously
- Experience working mobile app with millions of end users is a plus
- Comfort with a fast-paced work environment at a rapidly evolving organization
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.