Discover home trends in your market
You will be our primary subject matter expert in Salesforce and its add-on components. You will be instrumental in designing our Salesforce architecture, defining and enforcing its governance model, configuring the platform and creating documentation to support its management and maintenance, and providing internal user support.
Our ideal candidate will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial and collaborative environment, and will be comfortable working and communicating with multiple business and technical teams.
At Compass You Will:
- Be responsible for developing and executing our Salesforce strategy and roadmap
- Be our subject matter expert and internal champion for Salesforce and its add-on components
- Lead the effort to launch programs that use Salesforce and its add-on components
- Work with different business and technology teams to gather requirements, document use-cases, and develop implementation specs
- Develop and maintain a governance model and change-management process for Salesforce
- Maintain system documentation and SFDC policies and procedures
- Evaluate new Salesforce tools as they become available, and implement where appropriate
- Provide troubleshooting assistance and support for internal Salesforce users
- Build reports and dashboards to meet Compass’ requirements
- Proactively identify and report data trends or potential data problems
- Design and implement tools and best practices to maintain Salesforce data integrity
What We Look For:
- 4+ years of Salesforce administration experience, with a proven record of scaling the use of Salesforce in a rapidly growing environment
- One or more active Salesforce Certifications, preferably Administrator, Advanced Administrator, or App Builder
- Demonstrated Salesforce implementation, administration, and configuration experience
- Experience with Salesforce configuration, customization, integration and testing
- Familiar with conducting requirement gathering for Salesforce and related components
- Familiar with agile software development processes
- Strong consensus-building skills, and a sense of customer service
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills, and skilled at adjusting your communication style to your audience's role and technical familiarity
- Strong project management skills
- Proficiency in Apex, Apex Web Services and Apex Callouts preferred
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. - - This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Compass at a glance
Compass focuses on Mobile, Real Estate, Local, and Curated Web. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, Chicago, Seattle, and Washington DC. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Compass has raised $748M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2017 at a valuation of $2.2B.