Discover home trends in your market
Sales Onboarding Program Manager
Compass is streamlining the home buying and selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology and personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
At Compass, we have nearly 15,000 of the country’s top real estate agents who work with clients to help them buy, sell and rent homes. Compass is a Series G venture-backed company that raised over $1.5 billion in venture funds, and have grown to over 2,500 employees in the last 2 years.
We need a “conductor” for our sales enablement onboarding operation. This is a chance to work with great people in a great culture and take advantage of a rare opportunity to participate in transforming a company and industry. If you enjoy taking charge and bringing order to a rapidly growing and changing onboarding program while moving fast and collaborating without ego, please keep reading.
Reporting to the Director of Sales Effectiveness, this is your chance to be part of a group that ‘punches above its weight’ and plays a fundamental role in supercharging the Strategic Growth sales teams.
RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS
- Increase our Onboarding Net Promoter Scores (NPS) by coordinating, managing and tracking the logistics for multiple ongoing onboarding programs for multiple roles to ensure a great new hire sales experience from ‘pre boarding’ to day 90.
- Maintain and increase onboarding practice as well as onboarding ‘engagement’ and ‘relevance’ scores by fully leveraging, running and managing and training on our LevelJump onboarding application.
- Maintain and accelerate 60-90 day pipeline creation and time to first and second-deals by reviewing and certifying completion of online LevelJump exercises, responses and quizzes for timely, high quality onboarding.
- Help demonstrate the impact of Sales Enablement on Corporate goals and initiatives by building a consistent survey and reporting infrastructure to analyze new hire pacing, define onboarding progress and future areas for improvement.
Fast learners demonstrating business and sales acumen along with their black belt program management skills will also earn the opportunity to contribute to sales productivity and win rates by getting involved in sales training and coaching or go-to-market enablement efforts to support and learn from the work of experienced sales coaches and GTM managers.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
If you can achieve the outcomes above, you have what it takes.
- You should have very strong program management skills, an ability to flexibly juggle multiple projects and some experience with sales onboarding.
- Sales experience is highly valued and we care most about what you can help us achieve.
- Our high growth and track record of success means future career opportunities as well as the need to collaborate without ego, work fast and proactively drive solutions.
Role can be based in any of our top 20 Compass U.S. markets.
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Compass at a glance
Compass focuses on Mobile, Real Estate, Local, and Curated Web. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, Chicago, Seattle, and Washington DC. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Compass has raised $748M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2017 at a valuation of $2.2B.