100% pure super-fast fibre optic broadband
What we want
This role reports into the COO and is responsible for cohering and optimising our network
infrastructure build. They will work across the operations team, tracking project completion against plan, forecasting future completion dates and working with the senior operations team to ensure that our supply chain is scaled to meet forecast growth. In time, the Programme Coordinator will manage a small team to assist in delivering their responsibilities, which will be recruited for as our business grows and in accordance with the plan developed by the Coordinator.
● Working with the Wayleaves Acquisition Team to incorporate new projects into our work
programme, and providing the Acquisition Team with anticipated completion dates for new and current projects
● Working with Project Managers to maintain the currency of our programme plan, ensuring
accuracy of status and forecast completions, and providing accurate management information
for the weekly operations meeting
● Providing management information to the Operations Leadership Team (of which they will be
part) to manage the allocation of projects across project teams and contractors
● Working with the Heads of Planning and Network Delivery to provide management information for the purposes of contractor management
● Interfacing with the Finance team to provide reporting that allows PMs to manage project cost
● Planning and monitoring operations material requirements, providing regular forecasts to
● Providing the Marketing and Sales team with a clear view of project status for those projects
approaching completion, and when completed, to allow the sequencing of Marketing and Sales
Experience & attributes
Numerate and analytical
Comfortable and confident interacting at all levels in our organisation
Keen to continually increase the value that can be added by the role and their team
Competent or advanced users of MS Excel and likely to be familiar with project management
software such as MS Project.
Some familiarity with, or a desire to learn, basic SQL would be beneficial.
Experience in fibre optic network deployment would be an advantage, but is not a pre-
Community Fibre at a glance
Community Fibre focuses on Internet Infrastructure, Customer Service, Optical Communications, and Customer Experience. Their company has offices in London. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.communityfibre.co.uk/