100% pure super-fast fibre optic broadband
Marketing Communications Manager£35k – £40k
Community Fibre is on a mission to bring “Better Internet to Everyone”, unlike many traditional "fibre broadband" providers where old and slow copper technology is used, Community Fibre install optical fibre cables directly to your home giving you access to “true” fibre broadband.
Since December 2015 our key achievements have been:
● Raised £40m investment from large institutions
● Acquired 500,000 wayleaves across Local Authorities, Housing Associations and Private Landlords
● Deployed our full fibre infrastructure to 50,000 premises
● Connected over 5,000 customers
We are here to disrupt the market and change the rules of the game. Our teams are empowered to take ownership of their work, striving for personal accountability, and rewarded with endless opportunities to develop. Every member of our team plays an integral part of our success.
Our environment is fast-paced and dynamic. Our Paddington work space is bright and vibrant offering more than a community of start-ups, from a sunny rooftop garden, to creative break out spaces complete with the requisite ping pong tables.
We are looking for the rule breakers, the straight ‘A’ students with a rebellious streak. We have our eye on the prize but need to rip the rule book up on how we get there!
The Marketing Communications Manager is the centre point for all internal and external communications. As custodian of the brand, it is the responsibility of the Marketing Communications Manager is to apply the company filter to any piece of communication to ensure consistency in tone of voice and look and feel. Furthermore, the Marketing Communications Manager will be responsible for the planning and execution of all communication strategies across the B2C, B2B and B2L businesses.
The position sits as part of the Marketing team, alongside the Head of Marketing. You will be required to work closely with the Head of Marketing and CMO to bring to life the commercial aspects of any promotions across all channels.
● Developing an integrated communications strategy for the company incorporating PR, Marketing and Online.
● Implementing communications plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organisation.
● Developing relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline.
● Monitoring press stories relating to the company and its brand and maximising opportunities for positive PR and playing down any negative PR.
● Collating and analysing current communications and messages and ensuring consistency.
● Working with relevant agencies, specifically social, PR and creative
● Developing and leading the company’s internal communication strategy.
● Communicating brand to internal customers and stakeholders.
● Overseeing the annual communications budget and ensuring its use is fully maximised.
● Act as brand custodian ensuring all communications align with guidelines, evolving and developing where necessary
● Develop and execute the eCRM marketing strategy
● Work with the Head of Marketing to achieve key metrics highlighted in the annual business plan and reporting on performance
● Work on ad-hoc projects to help increase conversion
We are an equal opportunities employer that values diversity in our team, we welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Community Fibre at a glance
Community Fibre focuses on Internet Infrastructure, Customer Service, Optical Communications, and Customer Experience. Their company has offices in London. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.communityfibre.co.uk/