A fresh start for communication
Inbound Sales Representative$60k – $80k • No equity
About the role and your impact
As an Inbound Sales Rep, your impact will be instrumental to the long-term growth of our business. In this role, you will be responsible for screening, qualifying and closing high quality leads from our waitlist of tens of thousands of prospects, primarily through phone and video calls. You’ll be responsible for managing and organizing your own schedule, running the calls, with the ultimate objective of closing each individual deal, before handing over the relationship to Account Management.
We expect you to take full ownership of the sales process while showing the initiative to improve and optimize every aspect of it. You'll further need to document and share new learnings and insights you gather with the broader Growth & Revenue organization. You will be a core contributor to our key organizational objectives by converting inbound inquiries to paid subscriptions, therefore driving our monthly and annual revenue goals.
What You’ll Do
- Be an expert in our product ecosystem and a master of our internal processes and the unique ways in which we bring value to our customers
- Drive revenue through a consultative and human sales approach - every conversation is different, every customer is unique.
- Manage a pipeline of inbound leads through an effective sales process while providing accurate forecasting and results
- Work collaboratively with Client Success, Partnerships, Product and Engineering teams to effectively close new business
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
*What You’ll Bring *
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing sales role as part of a high growth SaaS or B2B company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - most of your interactions with customers will take place over email, phone, and video
- Experience running and continuously optimizing a full sales cycle while sharing learnings with the broader team
- Refined relationship-building skills with an ability to quickly build trust, identify the prospect’s needs, and determine how to serve them through our products and services
- Strong work ethic, extraordinary problem-solving skills, and the ability to work independently
- Willingness to take full responsibility and ownership for your successes and failures
- Familiarity with the technologies used in our workplace, including G-suite, CRMs, and Slack