A fresh start for communication
Product Designer$90k – $150k • No equity
About the role and your impact
As a Product Designer at Community you will have a significant impact on both our product and design team as a whole. You will regularly collaborate with leadership to shape our design principles, as well as with Product Managers to plan and track our design endeavours.
What You’ll Do
- Use your experience to lead product design projects, facilitate collaboration, iteration, and support other designers diving into the finer details of the work.
- Rapid prototyping to solve challenging design problems and bring delight to our customers.
- Maintain an understanding of product goals, and how they’re affected and influenced by our business goals.
- Help define the design principles that make our product stand out.
- Be a guiding voice to other designers, who will look to you for feedback.
- You’ll coordinate and lead weekly design reviews.
- Work with the design team to regularly collect and manage design feedback.
What You’ll Bring
- Experience growing digital products across large user bases.
- A strategic mindset and a humble passion for supporting others.
- Familiarity with an agile software development environment (JIRA/Pivotal Tracker).
- You should be organized, a clear communicator, and have an interest in maintaining design standards across vast amounts of work.
- Proficiency in Figma/Sketch.
- 5+ years of relevant design experience (we’d love to see a portfolio of some of your best work).