Family care tech
Senior Full-Stack Engineer$70k – $100k • 0.5% – 3.0%
Communikind is a family digital health application. Our mision is to completely rebuild the health system around a family and empower them with the knowledge and resources they need to build healthy habits. What we are doing is tough but we know we are uniquely suited to make it happen. Now we are putting together the best team possible to go out and crush it.
We currently a small team and are looking to raise a large seed round later this year. We have some kickass advisors, investors and partners already on board and are a few months away from a product launch.
YOU are joining us at exactly the right time as we get ready to capture the market.
We are looking for an all-star hacker who can get behind the mission and wants to have skin in the game. If you work hard, get results, and have the ambition and passion to grow into a tech leader, read on.
Who You Are
- Passionate about our mission
- Outstanding engineering skills and self-motivated with a growth mindset
- Experience in consumer technologies, healthcare, finance or other highly regulated industries
- Great personality, emotional intelligence and social skills - ability to work productively with different members of the team
- Be willing to make this a major part of your life for 4+ years
- Must live in the United States
- 5 years minimum in hands-on, full-stack software engineering
- 2+ years managing teams of 5 or more (co-located or remote)
- Ability to hire and retain talented engineers
- Compensation in the form of salary and equity
- An awesome founding team
- The chance to truly change the face of digital healthcare and make a massive impact on people's lives, and getting in early
- Remote work