Make your brand visible and run your ecommerce business from one place
Digital Marketing Intern₹1.2L – ₹2.4L
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
Here's what you'll do day-to-day:
• Create digital ad campaigns to drive brand awareness, improve engagement and increase ticket sales for events
• Constantly monitor, track and optimise ad campaigns to improve conversions and reduce the cost of user acquisition
• Lead Customer Relationship Management (CRM), tackle and solve all customer queries on all social channels in a timely manner
• Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments
• Ideate on marketing strategies to improve digital marketing effectiveness
• Develop content for social media, blogs, press releases and reach out to relevant media & agencies & in-house peers to drive relevant press coverage for CommerceUp.
• Increase number of followers, likes/shares and overall user engagement on all CommerceUp social media accounts
• Develop, maintain and manage sustainable and strategic influencer campaigns; find creative ways to partner up with key bloggers/vloggers and monitor related performance metrics
• Utilize social media effectively to increase visibility, traffic and user engagement as well as user generated content
Who fits the bill?
• Hands-on experience in creating and running ad campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Google Adwords, Twitter, etc.
• The ability to strike a balance between creative ideation and hands-on execution
• A good network within the influencer landscape will be a plus
• Highly organised, detail oriented, prompt, responsive individual who is capable of multitasking and prioritising in a fast-paced environment
• Strong people skills and the ability to work effectively within a team
• Strong work ethic, the willingness to get your hands dirty and take ownership
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Basic skills in Illustrator/ Photoshop will be a plus