Enterprise Technology for Educational Institutions
Product Analyst₹3.5L – ₹6L • No equity
CollPoll is a technology platform to boost productivity and help stakeholders act faster in educational institutions. We want to represent the same values of speed, reliability and efficiency at our client institutions.
We are looking for a passionate Analyst who will be a member of the CollPoll Product team with end-to-end knowledge of our core product. You will be responsible for requirement gathering, documentation, delivery and timely communication of new features to the clients.
You can expect your ideas to become features and experiences very quickly. Your involvement will be highly valued from brainstorming through implementation.
Your specific responsibilities include:
- Gather customer problems and requirements, come up with solutions, prioritise them & translate them into Product Requirement Documents..
- Always be in sync with the user needs and pain points
- Manage client-wise requirements list and ensure timely communication of delivered features.
- Work closely with the customer success team to ensure successful delivery and implementation of new features.
- Work with the customer success team to understand escalated issues.
- Communicate product updates at the end of each sprint to all customers and internal team members through release notes and product story documents.
- 0-2 years of product management experience; related technical project management or analyst experience is also applicable
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology is a plus.
- Ability to communicate and discuss technical topics with both technical and business audiences
- Entrepreneurial and growth mindset
- Innovative, self-directed and able to deal well with abstractly defined problems
- Have strong problem solving skills to translate customer issues/needs into product functionalities.
- Have strong presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in writing detailed PRDs will be a plus