Find Colleges, Courses, Exams across India
Product Manager₹5L – ₹10L
What you’ll be doing:
• You’ll be putting your brilliant mind into thinking and defining the product vision and strategy.
• You’ll understand the customer requirements by carrying out user research.
• You’ll be creating road-map from conceptualisation to release.
• You’ll evaluate the market competition and position the product line to appeal to the user.
• You’ll constantly analyse product performance post-launch and iterate on the same to keep improving the product experience. (We are talking hardcore A/B Testing)
• Come up with a clear-cut business impact for every suggested feature.
What you’ll bring to the team:
• A passion for data and an exceptional ability to solve complex problems.
• A mindset that will constantly think about ROI, business and revenue.
• Design and run A/B tests to improve the user journey and conversion of traffic to sales
• Strong knowledge of SQL and Excel
• Hands-on experience in any of the wireframing products like draw.io, Adobe XD,
• Startup experience preferred but not mandatory (B2C Product is a big plus)
• Appreciable know-how and experience in technology.
• Good team player
• Work independently under minimal direction with a strong work ethic.
• You’ll bring an established ability to work in cross-functional environments including
working closely with sales, marketing, business management, customer support and engineering teams.
Collegedunia at a glance
Collegedunia focuses on Classifieds and Internet Marketing. Their company has offices in Delhi. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Collegedunia has raised $150K of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2014.