Find Colleges, Courses, Exams across India
Android Developer₹6L – ₹10L
Launched in 2014, we are the highest ranked portal by SimilarWeb in education. We have also been awarded as - Best Educational Portal- by IAMAI in 2017, and listed by TechinAsia as - Top 100 Startups in Asia- .
Collegedunia is fuelled by energy of over 280 individuals having average age around 25 years. The talent pool comprises data analysts, engineers, designers, writers, managers & marketers, which is increasing at 10% every month.
To Know More About Us :
- thehindubusinessline.com/business-wire/collegedunia-bags-first-position-in-in… 2017/article9538122.ece
We are looking for an Android developer to join our team who shares our passion to create a seamless product verification platform for consumers. If you love thinking big and delving deep and enjoy envisioning truly elegant solutions, this role is definitely for you.
What you will be doing
• Design and build applications for the Android platform
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
What you need
• Expertise with Java, XML, and Material Design
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
• Experience with Firebase is a plus (FCM, analytics)
• Understanding of Android’s design principles and interface guidelines
• Strong communication skills, get-things-done attitude, and empathy
• Strong sense of ownership, drive and an obsessive attention to detail.
• Comfortable with iterative development practices and code reviews
• Previous experience as part of a product oriented team is a plus
Collegedunia at a glance
Collegedunia focuses on Classifieds and Internet Marketing. Their company has offices in Delhi. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Collegedunia has raised $150K of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2014.