Find Colleges, Courses, Exams across India
Senior Frontend Developer₹6L – ₹10L
Launched in 2014, we are the highest ranked portal by SimilarWeb in education. We have also been awarded as - Best Educational Portal- by IAMAI in 2017, and listed by TechinAsia as - Top 100 Startups in Asia- .
Collegedunia is fuelled by energy of over 280 individuals having average age around 25 years. The talent pool comprises data analysts, engineers, designers, writers, managers & marketers, which is increasing at 10% every month.
To Know More About Us :
- thehindubusinessline.com/business-wire/collegedunia-bags-first-position-in-in… 2017/article9538122.ece
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
● Develop new user-facing features
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
● Work with Backend Engineers to build features and ship experiments
● A creative and resourceful problem-solver
● Participate in design and code reviews
● Identify and communicate front-end best practices
● Find and answer performance issues
● Knowledge developing cross platform/browser compatible production ready solutions
● Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
● Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
● Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
● Knowledge of Gulp, Babel
Good to have
● Experience and good knowledge of SPA development
Collegedunia at a glance
Collegedunia focuses on Classifieds and Internet Marketing. Their company has offices in Delhi. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Collegedunia has raised $150K of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2014.