Man+Machine Radiology Decision Support
Full Stack Developer PHP€30k – €45k
We’re a startup with our main office in Stockholm and our Software engineering branch in Barcelona. Would you like to put your developer skills to real, life-saving use at a highly progressive startup aspiring to change the outlook for millions of patients? Take part in disrupting the way patients are diagnosed and solve a problem costing global healthcare $6B every year.
Our ambition is to extract, facilitate and present the very best of human and machine intelligence around Medical Image diagnosis, wherever and whenever needed. We offer an atmosphere where the sky's the limit, where we seek to become the very best of UX simplicity and intuitivity in the complex field of Medical Expertise and AI interaction.
Today we operate with partners in Spain, Belgium and Lithuania, so be ready to join a highly flexible, virtual, self-starting culture with plenty of room for bringing your very best ideas into reality.
Get a 1 minute teaser of what we do here.
I’m Pär Kragsterman, CTO and Co-Founder of Collective Minds Radiology. Get back to me if you’re the person to jump onboard early in a startup backed by Swedish and European Innovation funds and seed investment capital.
You are an Experienced Full Stack Developer and you love to code and believe in quality over speed. You have the ability to understand the ambition and mission of Collective Minds and turn this into a future-proof, structured, extendable and maintainable solution. You have worked hands on in multiple different web architectures and understand the pros and cons between them. You will work with a like minded international team mainly located in Barcelona. You are ready to take on the qualitative challenges presented when coding a life saving system.
Evolve the code architecture to keep it flexible and extendable to run a global SaaS offering
Deliver the highest possible standard in the final product by:
- Build reusable components and libraries
- Build a structured API for internal and external communication
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Ensure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Ensure multi-platform, multi-browser compatibility and correctness
- Automate, automate, automate
- Document in-line while coding
Skills And Qualifications
- Multi-year background getting your hands dirty in
- PHP and Laravel
- AWS, Beanstalk, mySQL, RDS Aurora
- VueJS or another advanced frontend framework
- Bootstrap and Server-side CSS pre-processing Sass
- Test automation
- Integration with third party solutions
- Asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX
- code versioning tool GIT
You must be able to get involved and drive all your work in English.
- AWS relevant certifications
- Web Application Firewalls
- DICOM or open source PACS experience
- Image and video processing
- Contributor to any of the open source projects we use
We want to see examples of what you have personally built to date. Impress us with elegant and simplistic code architecture, lean and automated development practices, large scale deployments, and simplicity to achieve complex tasks...
Meet your team
Collective Minds Radiology at a glance
Collective Minds Radiology focuses on Medical Devices, Artificial Intelligence, Social Media Platforms, Medical Professionals, and Medical Technologies. Their company has offices in Barcelona and Stockholm. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.