The most trusted cryptocurrency portfolio manager and tax calculator
Customer Success Specialist
CoinTracker is a portfolio assistant for cryptocurrency. Used by over 100,000 cryptocurrency holders with over $1,000,000,000 in crypto assets, it enables consumers and businesses to seamlessly track their cryptocurrency portfolio, investment performance, taxes, and more. Beyond cryptocurrency, we are building a general automated financial assistant for all financial assets.
Our mission is to increase the financial freedom and prosperity of individuals and companies.
Some things we’re proud of:
💲 Over $1B in crypto assets are tracked on CoinTracker
📈 Over $1M per year in revenue, portfolio subscriptions growing >10% week-over-week
🤝 Partnered with Coinbase, TurboTax, and other industry leaders
💼 Backers including Y Combinator, Initialized Capital, Serena Williams, and more
🗺️ Founders: Jon and Chandan previously built TextNow ($50M/year revenue business) and worked at Google & Google[x]
Join our tight-knit early-stage remote team that thrives on delighting users and building magical products that improve peoples' lives. As the first full-time customer success specialist on the team, you will be the face of the company to CoinTrackers!
- Spend the majority of your time interacting with users by email, chat, and occasionally by phone
- Improve our help content, knowledge center and contribute to our online community
- Channel the voice of users to the rest of the company to improve our product
- Collaborate with the whole company from engineering to design to tax to help solve user problems and delight customers
You may enjoy this role if you:
- Enjoy writing
- Are passionate about cryptocurrency
- Like explaining complex topics to people in a simple way
- Can empathize with users and quickly grasp the issues they’re facing
- Love constantly learning about a technical product, even when it’s a little out of your depth
- Thrive in an early-stage startup environment with less stability and more ambiguity
- Work effectively in a remote setting
We are looking for someone who is:
- A cryptocurrency holder
- Clear and proficient in written communication in English
- Empathetic, positive, patient and excited to help users' solves their pain points
- Organized, reliable, independent and productive
- Comfortable with mathematical and financial topics
- Aware of what goes into building and improving a software product
What's it like working at CoinTracker?
We are a fully distributed, tight-knit team spread across five countries and seven cities. We have minimal process, and the majority of our time is spent working and collaborating asynchronously through tools like Asana, Intercom, Google Docs, Notion, Slack, and Zoom. We also stay aligned through weekly all hands, weekly goal setting, and daily standups. We aim to empower every individual on the team with full transparency, ownership, autonomy, and clear objectives.
If this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you!
CoinTracker at a glance
CoinTracker focuses on Financial Services, Finance, Accounting, Apps, and Bitcoin. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, CoinTracker has raised $1.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2018.