The world's cryptocurrency data authority
Mobile UX/UI Designer (remote)$60k – $90k
As a Mobile UX/UI Designer at CoinMarketCap, you will help craft the future of mobile through a deep understanding of our users, data and the market. As a design team member, you'll have the opportunity to support additional product initiatives while working with team members responsible for product, growth and engineering.
We are looking for someone with a passion for design and experience to work closely with our cross-functional design and development teams, to deliver products that not only stand out in the market but work as useful and powerful tools for our millions of users.
**This is a 3 month contract position with the opportunity to become a full-time role.
• Knowledge of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain space
• Experience testing and validating ideas/concept
• Understanding & Knowledge of iOS & Android guidelines
• Able to work at a fast pace to validate concepts
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
• Ability to work closely with a team but also independently
• Experience creating interactive prototypes & userflows
• Experience working with a development team
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Develop mockups and prototypes that illustrate how products function and look
• Identify and troubleshoot experience problems
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Expert knowledge with design tools including Figma, Principle, Protopie etc...
• 5+ years of experience as an UX/UI Designer
• Portfolio site (Dribbble, Behance, Personal site etc..)
• Ability to discuss and explain design options
• Detail oriented
• Critical thinker
• Problem solver and user-centered
• Knowledge of wireframe tools (Balsamiq, Whimsical, Figma etc..)
• Knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
• Animation / motion graphics knowledge and skills
• Visual Design skills
• Prior experience working in a start-up
• Knowledge and experience with HTML & CSS