Sustainable & community-driven shared homes
Senior Mobile Engineer$70k – $80k • No equity
We are looking for our second full-stack with a stronger focus on the front-end to own our mobile app and internal back-office. Being among the first developers, you are expected to have an impact from day one.
The ideal candidate is autonomous, driven, and highly excited by the project. We expect a high level of attention to details and implementation on the customer-facing interfaces, internal tooling, even back-end APIs.
- Implement new projects and features (front-end, back-end) from concept to completion
- Troubleshoot and debug existing applications
- Write clean, testable code with unit tests
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with back-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Build and improve code across the entire stack. Quality is not a trade-off.
- Contribute to building our engineering team: participate in technical reviews, architecture, design systems
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong React Native and Redux-Saga experience
- Working knowledge of React.js and Node.js
- Hands-on experience with REST APIs, HTML/CSS and ES6
- Experience with TDD and BDD
- Some experience with CI/CD (Fastlane would be a plus)
- Previous experience at a fast-paced tech startup
- Full working proficiency in English
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
This is a fully remote position with frequent travel to the HQ, located in Brussels. We expect you to be based in Europe or at least in the same time zone.
Meet your team
Cohabs at a glance
Cohabs focuses on Real Estate. Their company has offices in New York City and Brussels. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Cohabs has raised $18.7M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2019 at a valuation of $50M.