Your Knowledge Network
Customer Success Representative£25k – £30k
As Customer Success Representative, you will join a small but growing Customer Success team. The team is the friendly face of the CognitionX Platform, helping large organisations understand their skills and expertise and build their own knowledge network across teams, departments, geographies and even with their partner network.
You are also representing our clients, their needs and demands to the product team, ensuring a tight and effective feedback loop. When issues or problems arise, the representative will address the issue in a timely and effective manner.
You are joining a fast growing start-up so expect to roll up your sleeves and get involved in all elements of the business, from sales and marketing, over investor relations and fundraising to office and team building - you are the voice of the customer.
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate or someone looking for a change of career into the fast-paced world of SaaS and technology.
What You’ll Do
As a Customer Success Rep at a small, fast-growing start-up, you will find yourself in the middle of most conversations - after all, we are building the product for our customers
- Develop and maintain a smooth and strong relationship with customers to increase loyalty and retention
- You will be the first person to onboard new users and make sure they get the most value out of the platform.
- Create, manage and track customer data using online tools
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
What we're looking for
- Have, or be willing to learn, basic technical skills in software development and data science to confidently discuss technical terms
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to work on customer relationship management applications
- Attention to Details
- Experience and/or desire to work in a start-up
Skills & Qualifications
- Educated to degree level preferred but not essential
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
£25K - £35K plus equity