Your Knowledge Network
Customer Success Manager£30k – £45k • 0.05% – 0.25%
As Customer Success Manager, you are the friendly face of the CognitionX Platform, helping large organisations understand their skills and expertise and build their own knowledge network across teams, departments, geographies and even with their partner network.
You are also representing our clients, their needs and demands to the product team, ensuring a tight and effective feedback loop.
You are joining a fast growing start-up so expect to roll up your sleeves and get involved in all elements of the business, from sales and marketing, over investor relations and fundraising to office and team building - you are the voice of the customer
What You’ll Do
As a Customer Success Manager at a small, fast-growing start-up, you will find yourself in the middle of most conversations - after all, we are building the product for our customers
- You will understand and communicate our value proposition to enterprise clients and other large organisations.
- You will build trust-based relationships with key contacts at our enterprise clients, ranging from senior budget holders, project managers, IT and legal contacts and all users across the organisation.
- You will be the first person to onboard new users and make sure they get the most value out of the platform.
- You also get to be the customer voice in conversations with the Product team and ensure a tight feedback loop customer feedback and product roadmap and feature prioritisation.
- You will also use their unique insight into the challenges, needs and concerns of our customers to support sales processes, marketing and investor pitches.
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
What we're looking for
- 2+ years customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company or similar proven track record of working in a customer facing role
- Have, or be willing to learn, basic technical skills in software development and data science to confidently discuss technical terms
- Experience and/or desire to work in a start-up
Skills & Qualifications
- Educated to degree level preferred but not essential
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude