We Step in When Robots Get Confused
Senior Frontend Developer₹24L – ₹40L • 0.0% – 0.1%
- Write clean, modern, scalable, and maintainable code for our web application
- Mentor junior engineers
- Participate in code reviews
- Contribute to architecture/design discussions
- Help lead and scale our engineering team
Skill set requirements
- Web programming and knowledge of browser standards
- Git, docker, and other Unix command tools
- Experiencing consuming/using RESTful APIs
- Experience with three.js or any other WebGL/OpenGL framework or gaming engine
- Thriving in a fast-paced, quickly evolving, tech start-up environment
- Contributing to a collaborative, dynamic, and diverse team
- Experience writing automated tests (e.g. unit or integration tests)
At Cognicept, we offer you :
Get in on the ground floor of a fast growing startup in the burgeoning robotics field, working closely with Cognicept’s founders.
A fast-moving and motivated team to work with.
An opportunity to design the tech stack of an early startup from scratch.
Leadership and growth opportunities in the fast-growing smart robotics industry.
Focused mentorship and training to guide you forward in your career.
Cognicept Systems at a glance
Cognicept Systems focuses on Robotics and Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality. Their company has offices in Singapore. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Cognicept Systems has raised $1.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2019.