Enabling more productive conversations through behavioral science & technology
Software Engineer in Test Co-op
This co-op will learn learn about modern testing practices of distributed systems based on microservices architecture and to work on developing test automation to be used in CICD pipelines. This person will develop end-to-end cucumber/selenium test automation and contract API test automation to increase test automation coverage levels to facilitate CICD.
- Create extensive test plans and suites that can be automated efficiently.
- Perform functional testing on web based applications.
- Find and validate bugs that disrupt user experience or threaten Cogito’s functionality.
- Using Java Selenium framework, automate tests for new features before they are rolled out to production.
- Experience in programming/scripting in languages such as Python, Java and Bash.
- Exposure to Agile Development Methodology.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Your choice of comprehensive benefits for you and your family’s health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
401(k) retirement plan options
Company paid parental leave upon hire
Competitive pay, stock options, and annual bonus eligibility
20 days vacation time, 5 days sick time, 2 floating holidays and 11 company holidays (yes, Patriot’s Day is a holiday)
Frequent catered lunch and live product demos. Stocked groceries in the kitchen
Pre-tax commuter benefits
Ongoing professional development and cross-training
Casual dress and fun office atmosphere
Cogito at a glance
Cogito focuses on Healthcare, Financial Services, CRM, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in Boston. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Cogito has raised $92.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.