Build meaningful relationships
VP of Product
Coffee Meets Bagel's mission is to create real connections that inspire personal growth. It is the dating app that treats people like people. Instead of asking you to swipe through infinite profiles, our smart algorithm curates only your best matches and sends them to you once daily. Our "slow dating" approach emphasizes savoring each real connection—and even finding delight in the journey. Globally, CMB has sparked thousands of lasting relationships. We were named one of the "Top 10 Dating Apps" by Time Magazine, and "Best App If You're Trying to Marie Kondo Your Dating Life" by Women's Health.
We’re seeking a VP of Product who will join the executive team and report directly to the CEO. This person will be responsible for working closely with the CEO to amplify our product vision through the organization and bring that into reality. We’re looking for someone with a strong track record of having led multiple product teams through the product-market fit and growth stage of a company. As a member of the executive team, the candidate also needs to have a strong point of view in various company-wide initiatives and provide significant input and contributions to company goals and priorities. The ideal candidate is a strong operational leader who is customer-driven and has a strong bias for action and delivering results.
- Passion for this industry and our customer problem or our current business challenge
- Track record of having driven product/market fit stemming from a unique customer insight
- Track record of having led product org with multiple product teams successfully
- Understands what people/process/structure results in success for teams at scale
- Experience building product development best practices and drawing clarity around product development tools and process
- Ability to draw alignment across product teams and outside organizations
- Experience recruiting, developing/coaching PMs and Designers
- Experience playing an active role in driving the strategic direction of a company (or a function if at a larger company) and the ability to be an effective member of the executive staff team
- Experience having worked at scale but willing and excited to be a player-coach while necessary
- Ability to demonstrate our values: Courageous Candor, Collaboration, Ownership, Accountability, and Continuous Learning