A game which teaches kids to code
Internship: Full Stack Developer (Node.js, MongoDB, Unit Testing, AWS, JQuery, Bootstrap)₹2L – ₹2L
No companies or agencies please.
Applicants located in India only please.
Codex is a game which teaches kids to code.
About the role
- Full time
- Three month contract
- FULLY REMOTE (work from home).
- Finish the first release of Codex.Rocks and create more versions/iterations from there based on customer feedback.
- View the (front end only) demo of the game here: codex.rocks/demo
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types
- Application performance check and tuning Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- Generalist with an ability to wear multiple hats depending on project needs.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Fluent in spoken English.
- A good internet connection and mobile or landline phone connection at your home.
- Server-side languages like Nodejs,
- Database technologies like MySQL and MongoDB.
- Web server technologies like Node.js, Apache, Nginx, etc.
- Experience of Working In AWS , Lambda functions
- Demonstrated experience with CI/CD and unit testing
- Good understanding of how web applications work including cross-browser compatibility, security, session management, and best development practices
- Good understanding of Front-end frameworks like AntDesign or Bootstrap, ChartJs, (Reactjs will be bonus) and testing frameworks like Selenium,
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- RESTful Services, API design, and development
- Experience developing in Cloud environments
- Familiarity with configuration management tools (like Ansible, Salt, etc)
- Have worked on both website and mobile applications.
- Have a strong work ethic and natural ownership ability.
- Comfortable operating in a matrix and constantly changing and fast-paced environment.
- A passionate, driven individual who can achieve results through both, independently and teamwork and collaborative approaches.
Codex.rocks at a glance
Codex.rocks focuses on Education Technology. Their company has offices in Melbourne. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://codex.rocks