We help startups & enterprises navigate the technical nuances!
Software Engineer - Backend Developer₹4L – ₹8L • No equity
Codemonk is a young and energetic startup that empowers other startups and enterprises by building simple and elegant software solutions. Through our expertise in the domains of AI, Blockchain and Enterprise Applications we have helped brands such as Unilever, IndiaMART, greytHR, Fyle, Skylark Drones etc to craft world-class products and improve their business. We are churning out amazing software for our clients located across the globe from our headquarters at Bengaluru.
To meet our expanding business needs, we are looking out for professionals who can join our team as Python Web Developer. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for deploying and maintaining the applications on the cloud.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient Server side code that solve problems
- Building restful API's
- Design and implementation of scalable, low-latency, high-availability, and performant application/architecture
- Implementation of security and data protection measures
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc...)
- Deploying and managing applications on the cloud
- Supervising less experienced team members
- Good knowledge of Python and Django
- Has extensive knowledge on building Rest API's using DRF
- Basic understanding of Linux Systems and Docker
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding of Database systems like PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Able to design database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit testing, debugging and documenting skills
- Experience with version control systems
- Familiarity with AWS services such as RDS, EC2, ECS and S3
Bonus points for having:
- Experience working with Elasticsearch, GraphQL, CI/CD tools
- Experiance leading teams and projects
- Personal development in the fast growing industry powered by the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours - just get it done
- Remote working - Work form home
- A fun and friendly working environment and much more!
Codemonk at a glance
Codemonk focuses on Enterprise Software, Internet of Things, Blockchains, and Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.