Building the largest coding school in the world
Online programming school is looking for a Hungarian Code Mentor$3k – $4k • No equity
We are looking for a Code Mentor to help our students in Hungary with their questions about our learning material.
As a Code Mentor, you'll:
- answer chat messages from our students in Hungary
- help them if they get stuck with the material
- answer their more general questions about programming
- take a look at their solutions and offer your advice—when they ask for it
- communicate in English with your teammates (mostly in written form)
Apply if you:
- are patient, calm and like to work with students (even when they are stressed or difficult)
- are precise and punctual in your work
- can communicate well in writing
- have an excellent command of Hungarian
- speak English well enough that you can work in our international team
It's a plus if you have previous experience with customer support and/or teaching, and have worked as a developer before.
You can do your job remotely, there are no fixed working hours. We will agree to your working days together. We only expect you to check in on those days once or twice and answer new messages.
The job initially will take around 5 hours a week and there’s an opportunity to work more going forward.
CodeBerry at a glance
CodeBerry focuses on Education, Technology, and Edtech. Their company has offices in Budapest. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, CodeBerry has raised $890K of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019 at a valuation of $4M.