Automated Code Reviews
Solutions Engineer (Remote)
Codacy builds the leading code quality platform that helps thousands of developers ship billions of lines of code per day. Our mission is to help software development teams make great engineering decisions and create productivity through quality.
We are a small team of highly dedicated and ambitious people. We are curious, funny, radically honest yet kind, and we thrive on collaboration and transparency. Our main focus is on creating value for our customers.
Whether you’re skilled in building, selling, marketing or supporting, we want you to help us change the developer tools industry.
**We are looking for a Solution Engineer located in US to join our distributed team, working remotely!**
You will play a crucial role in our continued expansion in the US. We have a large customer base and pipeline of Enterprise clients who need your help. This role is critical to the local support of our sales team, prospects and our presence at events in the region.
## What will be your day-to-day?
- Development and delivery of product demonstrations along with Sales Executives;
- Scoping, managing and executing customer pilots and POCs;
- Working with the sales team to understand customer's technical requirements, answer technical questions and help them overcome technical roadblocks;
- Assist the Sales team as the technical subject matter expert for Codacy during customer calls and presentations;
- Assist and collaborate with different technical stakeholders during the different phases of our sales process (which includes installation, onboarding, expanding);
- Act as a liaison with the Product team to discuss potential product development;
- Have a close relationship with the sales team members and enable knowledge sharing within the team;
- Collaborate with the right stakeholders (product managers, engineering, customer success, and other groups) ensuring the successful execution of the account strategy.
## What are the skills and experience needed to do the job successfully?
- Comfortable engaging in meaningful conversations/interactions with technical engineers and developers;
- Ability to highlight product values and features;
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience;
- Preference for previous demonstrable experience as a software engineer;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation and writing skills;
- Ability to quickly communicate complex ideas around technical topics;
- Must be willing to work in a fast paced startup environment;
- Outstanding problem solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution;
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, Postgres, Ubuntu and AWSAvailability to travel to trade shows and customer meetings
## Who will you be working closely with?
- Developers to C-level executive clients;
- Distributed sales team;
- Internal Product, Engineering, Customer Success & Support and Marketing teams.
## What else makes working at Codacy awesome ?
- Competitive Salary. Check our our salary calculator at codacy.com/careers;
- Comprehensive health insurance for household members, with dental and vision;
- Pre-tax commuter benefits;
- Gym discounts (through WeWork);
- Snacks & drinks in the office everyday:
- Regular compensation reviews:
- Generous learning and development budget;
- Pet-friendly offices;
- Flexible holidays:
- Flexible working hours;
- Remote work;
- Regular team gatherings in Lisbon and New York.
Codacy at a glance
Codacy focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, B2B, and Developer Tools. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Codacy has raised $6.7M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2017.