Web Design & SEO Agency
Digital Producer / Project Manager / Account Manager$21k – $80k
Please follow this link to apply: https://app.testedrecruits.com/posting/6862
*WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Coalition Technologies is devoted to doing the highest quality of work for our clients while maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. Along with the opportunity to grow with our team, we are excited to offer:
- The most competitive profit sharing bonus plans in the industry. We pay up to 50% of all profits monthly to all full-time employees!
- Joining our Coalition means you also get to enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships.
- Living in LA? Flex days, free Friday lunches, regular company events, and higher base salaries are all extra benefits that our in-office team members enjoy.
- Our US-Based team members can enjoy our medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages in all US states.
- Our international team members have the opportunity to participate in our International Insurance Reimbursement Program, a benefit unique to Coalition.
We consider each and every applicant who applies to work with us. While we encourage in-house employees, roughly 70% of our team work remotely thanks to Time Doctor, a time tracking software. We welcome your application, wherever in the world it's coming from!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Enough knowledge to pass a skills test in either web development or online marketing (SEO or PPC)
- Interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, decision-making, and conflict resolution skills
- Experience presenting professional materials to clients
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, marketing, or other similar programs
- Experience with project management or account management for multiple clients
- A solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations, and run team meetings
- Familiarity with project management software such as Basecamp, MS Project, Visio, SalesForce, etc
- An ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while being highly organized and detail-oriented
- A solid understanding of web design standards, usability, and rich media
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) like WordPress, Joomla, or Drupal
- Familiarity with e-commerce platforms like Shopify, Big Commerce and Magento (preferred)
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS (preferred)
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator (preferred)
- Proficiency in SEO, Google AdWords (preferred)
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- Passion to build a startup
- Reliable transportation if working in-house
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
*YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
As a digital producer, you will be responsible for ongoing management of SEO and design/development accounts
Assisting and reviewing the development of project scopes, considering financial, resource, and technological constraints including cost estimates with consideration to business impacts and risks
Attending regular client meetings (as required) and participating in kick off calls/specialty calls with new clients
Organizing internal strategy meetings to discuss client campaign strategies as a team
Acting as a creative liaison between the client and team
Responding promptly and reliably to client communication within 2 hours
Clarifying and communicating project objectives and success criteria to the team
Reviewing deliverables prepared by the team before passing them off to clients
Ensuring that any project deliverables are complete, current, and stored appropriately
Keeping project management based software and tasks up to date
Maintaining awareness of the current industry environment that shapes opportunities for client solutions
Upselling accounts by making recommendations to current clients regarding their website design and any additional online marketing strategies
Closing-out projects and collecting final payment
Please follow this link to apply:
NOTE: We do not accept applications through AngelList
Coalition Technologies at a glance
Coalition Technologies focuses on Mobile, SEO, Web Design, and Web Development. Their company has offices in Los Angeles. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.coalitiontechnologies.com