Junior Multimedia Designer - Banners, CSS, video (REMOTE)$8k – $11k • No equity
CreativeMinds is looking for a junior multimedia designer to create and transform content into beautiful logos, banners and videos.
This is a remote position with flexible hours depending on the projects.
You will be responsible with:
- Adjusting and creating logos
- Adjusting and creating banners for: product pages, blog posts, social media and more
- Research, estimate and implement layout of simple pages
- Follow pre-existing art styles
- A keen eye to detail when creating and reviewing art
- Advanced skills with Illustrator/Photoshop and Figma
- Medium English for having calls and reading content
- Medium CSS for adjusting layouts and finding solutions
- Medium HTML knowledge for editing pages from source code
IT’S A PLUS
- Video Editing
- DIVI and other visual builders
- WordPress and Magento
We are also looking for video editors capable of capturing WordPress/Magento footage and editing them in videos (around 3 minutes long). If you are interested in this, it's possible to take over the project as well.
This listing is for a remote position. The salary and time commitment are based on the projects you are able to take over.
Despite that, it’s required to:
- Commit to working on business hours close to the GMT+2 time zone
- Hold audio and video calls via Skype when necessary during these business hours
- Access to the latest technologies and tools
- A friendly and multicultural working team
- The opportunity to implement new ideas and see them become reality
- Constant focus on learning and professional development
- Motivating salary in line with the industry
CreativeMinds (cminds.com) is a provider of premium WordPress plugins and Magento extensions that have been downloaded 800.000+ times.