SaaS platform for Human-Centred Design workflow managment
MVP Development: CSS, React, Node, AWS$10k – $30k • No equity
Clue Group is looking for a talented UI/Engineering team.
We have two small single product websites that need to be developed using all 3rd party integrations (Braintree (using Node)) and component library development on the front end.
Once the above are developed, we have an MVP SaaS solution we want to build in React, Node using AWS serverless or Linux.
We're looking for a team we can grow with. We're looking for setprice work at the start and time and materials for the MVP.
FIRST TWO SITES
We require the two microsites to have the following:
Buyer must sign-off on all these to finalise the project:
- CSS animation - to the customers approval
- Device and browser agnostic - Chrome, firefox, safari, edge, IE, opera etc
- W3C validation and WCAG 2.0 and 2.1 Grade A standards (minimum)
- Error and bug-free upon delivery
- All 3rd party integrations - mailchimp/mailgun (plus webhooks), SSL, printful API, google analytics, heap, Albacross, Quoribot, Feedily, influence, etc plus payment services (apple pay/crypto, paypal, CC via braintree API) and courier tracking links etc to be installed
- Optimized image and page load speed
- Uploading text/images from old site (uxdcards.com) to new as required
- Hosting setup and code pushed to repo (github) branch/master
- Supporting documentation/keys etc provided as part of delivery into Notion.so under Engineering
- All code clearly titled and structured for easy comprehension, reuse/refactoring/salvaging etc.
Current site: 8 page (microsite) + modals (we have two sites that need this)
- Build using bootstrap
- Uses mailchimp as autoresponder - EDM also requires fixing (email templates/design)
- Needs load speed optimized
- MUST be device agnostic responsive seamless transitioning for web, tablet, mobile responsive
- CSS animation are a must
- Shopping cart with Braintree and multiple payment option integrations.
- Fully functioning and secure shopping experience provided to the user
- Backlog: Trello
- Repo: Github
- Shared hosting: NameCheap
THE MVP NEEDED:
After the above two sites are created, we'll need your team to start immediately on the production of our MVP - a SaaS platform.
We'll discuss project requirements with the final candidate.
- Functional portfolio - we validate if it's your work and then shortlist you
- Price per hour - we will be looking for a set price after you have reviewed/estimated on the backlog
- If you have a colleague that can QA your code as we will review on our end and reject if there is major issues - that will be helpful
BEFORE YOU APPLY:
This is a role for people that deliver results through excellence - A+ players. They take pride in their success and their team.
This is a setprice role. You can review code and designs (post NDA) and provide an estimate. We're a startup, we're bootstrapped so I work hard, my team work hard and we expect that of the people we hire. You need to prove yourself - deliver a great interface, within the budget and timeframe.
It's about integrity, we're a small team, if someone doesn't do their job, everyone is affected - that's the reality of a startup. If you love bringing it together as a team - you're a good fit for us!
You must be thorough, organised and able to meet deadlines. If you want to outsource and automate poor work, this is not the job for you.
We're looking for a talented team to be our Engineering department. We'll start small and grow together.
Please apply here: https://forms.gle/uFsCbuevfgJgYfzV8
Clue Group at a glance
Clue Group focuses on Web Design, Product Design, Human Computer Interaction, User Experience Design, and Customer Experience. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Melbourne. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://clues.co