SaaS platform for Human-Centred Design workflow managment
Social Media Marketer: Products for UX Designers$5k – $35k • No equity
Social Media Marketer
We are looking for a part-time or full-time Social Media Marketer/Manager to build and engage with our audience and increase our product's visibility, through building relationships and communicating with potential customers using popular social media platforms. Improve marketing efforts, increase traffic, opt-ins sales through world-class content and professional engagement strategies.
As a Social Media Manager, you should have the ability to Combine marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presence, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue. You will create campaigns and bring your Human-centred design knowledge to all our outbound campaigns.
Social Media Manager Job Responsibilities:
Social Media Strategy: Research best-practice, consult the team and experts, and develop, implement and execute a world-class social media strategy for all products. Determine and deliver against KPIs for each product. Report to the Digital Marketing Manager.
Build up the brand: Execute against the social media strategy on all our social media accounts.
Analytics: Use the best tools on the market to track and measure our performance against our competitors. Optimize our social media channels to improve traffic, conversion, referrals, retention and revenue to our digital assets using a data-driven approach.
Increase brand awareness: Create innovative, winning social media campaigns to engage with potential customers and generate high-quality leads.
Coordination: Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various product areas - from in-product experience through to off-page marketing efforts.
Competitor Awareness: Research and monitor the activity of company and product competitors. Report key finding that will improve our position.
Content Creation: Create and distribute engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web pages, and blog content, or social media messages. Work with our copywriters, designers and illustrators to ensure content is informative and highly-relevant to our users and customers. Monitor SEO and user engagement, and suggest content optimization approaches.
Network Creation: Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network of highly-active users. Ensure engagement, shares and referrals are well above industry average on each social media channel.
Feedback: Provide and accept constructive feedback to the Product Owner and the Digital Marketing Manager.
Work Hours & Benefits
100% Remote - Work from home WHEREVER you want and in business hours WHENEVER you want. We care more about you delivering excellent project outcomes then we do what hours you worked
Impact project - If you love and appreciate the value of design in product teams, then this project is undoubtedly one for the portfolio.
Talented team - Your colleagues have worked at IDEO, razorfish, Google, Apple, to name a few - you’re in good company.
Payroll and conditions - We pay on time and/or when each milestone of work is delivered - we never fail. We work transparently and expect nothing less than exceptional quality - would you want to provide anything less? Of course not!
Social Media Manager Qualifications / Skills:
- Experience with Social Media Management, at least 2 years.
- Have working knowledge of UX, Service Design and/or CX.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Result-driven, ability to create momentum based on the ultimate goal of getting things done
- Result oriented, ability to recognize what results are important
- Proactive and resourceful with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Marketing experience
- Content creation
- Data collection and analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Ability to meet business requirements
- Remote team experience
- Startup mindset, passion for ongoing learning and ability to successfully operate in a dynamic environment
- Industry knowledge
- Writing, blogging and proofreading ability
- Ability to work independently and flexibly
- The ability to work collaboratively with a team
- An ability to remain calm under pressure and a robust/resilient attitude towards challenges
- Have an integrated, holistic and cross-channel vision
Clue Group at a glance
Clue Group focuses on Web Design, Product Design, Human Computer Interaction, User Experience Design, and Customer Experience. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Melbourne. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://clues.co