SaaS platform for Human-Centred Design workflow managment
Digital Marketer: Design Products$20k – $40k • No equity
MARKETER: PRODUCT LAUNCHES
This is a role for someone that loves product launches!
Also loves design. We love working with people that love good design and that take pride in theirs and team's accomplishments.
To be successful in the role, you must be focused on moving metrics, testing channels and the scientific approach. It's about integrity, as we depend on each other and like working with go-getters. If you are thorough, organised and able to meet deadlines, this is a great role for you.
We're about to launch our product!!!
We need someone to setup, coordinate and deliver a product launch campaign. You must have done this before!
Beyond the campaign you need to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing channels.
It's alot of work.
We don't expect you to do it all in your first 30 days though.
This role is to support each product through successful digital marketing.
Oversee both on-page and off-page efforts are optimal to ensure all our in-product experience and marketing activities are generating leads, conversions, and return-on-investment (ROI). Own the direction and execution of our strategic marketing efforts to increase awareness, qualify lead generation, convert, retain and partner.
Our flagship product is a SaaS solution that allows designers to discover, save, and share their favorite design methods and templates.
Our two supporting products are physical card decks, sent via post and used in workshops and at work by designers to demonstrate the value of UX and Service Design
As a Digital Marketer at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company's digital marketing strategy.
Digital marketing strategies are extremely important to our company's success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and various digital marketing channels.
Digital Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities:
Marketing Strategy: Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy for all products. Manage a world-class metrics driven strategy. Select, setup and manage the appropriate marketing tools. Oversee all channels; email marketing, link building, content marketing, pay-per-click, public relations (PR), social media marketing, and lead nurturing efforts. Work with the leadership team to deliver business objectives and revenue goals, as part of the strategy development process.
Planning and Execution: Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, PR, content marketing and display advertising campaigns. Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests to optimize ROI.
Evaluate: Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience. Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate. Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
Measure and Report: Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs). Report on key results and other predetermined KPIs on a regular basis, such as website traffic, lead generation, revenue attribution, and so forth. Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
Stay up to date: Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights. Proactively stay on top of digital marketing trends and news, so as to inform future growth strategies and opportunities. Keep abreast of industry and market trends and best practices. Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
Cooperation: Work with the sales team on lead qualification, marketing-to-sales handoff processes. Reach out to strategic partners to develop content, relationships and leads through them.
Budget Management: Prepare and manage the digital marketing budget, report on performance, challenges to identify improvement areas. Deliver outstanding revenue results - constantly.
Work Hours & Benefits:
100% Remote - Work from home WHEREVER you want and in business hours WHENEVER you want. We care more about you delivering excellent project outcomes then we do what hours you worked
Impact project - If you love and appreciate the value of design in product teams, then this project is undoubtedly one for the portfolio.
Talented team - Your colleagues have worked at IDEO, razorfish, Google, Apple, to name a few - you’re in good company.
Payroll and conditions - We pay on time and/or when each milestone of work is delivered - we never fail. We work transparently and expect nothing less than exceptional quality - would you want to provide anything less? Of course not!
Digital Marketing Manager Qualifications / Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or a related field.
- Historical track record of success in a digital marketing role.
- Metrics driven and focused on week-on-week, campaign-on-campaign, channel-on-channel improvements
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with marketing automation, email marketing, and other related platforms.
- Result-driven, ability to create momentum based on the ultimate goal of getting things done
- Result oriented, ability to recognize what results are important
- Proactive and resourceful with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Self-directing and agile, with the ability to quickly pivot strategies, as needed.
- Passionate, creative thinker with exceptional analytical skills.
- Team player with superb collaboration and communication skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Has a finger on the pulse of what’s happening in digital marketing, with an insatiable hunger for learning.
Clue Group at a glance
Clue Group focuses on Web Design, Product Design, Human Computer Interaction, User Experience Design, and Customer Experience. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Melbourne. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://clues.co