The virtual trucking carrier
Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer$150k – $180k
- Scope, design, and implement solutions to original problems and products. Take end to end ownership over projects and features.
- Write and test maintainable code.
- Partner with cross functional teams (Product and Operations) to ensure a complete customer experience.
- As a founding member of the engineering team, help shape and establish engineering culture and best practices.
- 3+ years of industry experience as a software engineer.
- Self-motivated and comfortable operating in a dynamic environment with minimal direction.
- Takes a user focused approach, shipping incrementally with rapid iterations.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills. We win together as a team.
- Experience with web technologies and system design.
- Experience with mobile development is a plus but not required.
CloudTrucks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
CloudTrucks at a glance
CloudTrucks focuses on Industrial Automation, Logistics, Logistics Software, and Logistics / Transportation / Shipping. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.cloudtrucks.com